{var_dump()}
发文

定了马尔代夫w跨年,被通知无法开业?

[复制链接]
13603 19
收到邮件说马尔代夫w,积分换的,说**原因无法reopening,说offer我换去jw,也没细说怎么换? 这怎么弄?有群友遇到一样问题,有什么补偿能提的吗?
标签: 马尔代夫W

评分 ( 1人) 威望 理由 总评分: 威望 +1  查看全部评分
系统奖励
+ 1 恭喜, 每10个回复奖励1个威望, 每贴最高奖励10威望。
鲜花 (1朵) 鲜花榜
iFengHZ 昨天 22:35
送了1朵鲜花:  Life is better when shared!

关注本版大神,阅读更多精彩好文

19 个评论

雾月  蓝钻会员  昨天 10:51  | 显示全部楼层
麻袋W那么多年了怎么就无法开业了
becool36  银卡会员   楼主| 昨天 11:05  | 显示全部楼层
I hope this message finds you well. My name is Chunky Mathew, and I am the Head of Guest Experience at W Maldives.
I wanted to personally reach out and introduce myself, as well as extend my sincere apologies for the delay in our reopening. Unfortunately, certain government approvals have taken longer than expected, and we will not be able to welcome you as originally planned.
In light of this, we would like to offer you a relocation to the JW Maldives, another stunning property within the Marriott Hotels Luxury Collection. I can assure you that your experience will be equally memorable and luxurious.
Please let me know if you would be open to this arrangement, and I will be happy to make all the necessary arrangements to ensure a smooth transfer.
Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Warm regards,
Chunky Mathew
W Maldives
雾月 发表于 2024-9-26 10:51
麻袋W那么多年了怎么就无法开业了
重新大装,属于不可抗力
becool36 发表于 2024-9-26 11:05
I hope this message finds you well. My name is Chunky Mathew, and I am the Head of Guest Experience at W Maldives.
I wanted to personally reach out and introduce myself, as well as extend my sincere apologies for the delay in our reopening. Unfortunately, certain government approvals have taken longer than expected, and we will not be able to welcome you as originally planned.
In light of this, we would like to offer you a relocation to the JW Maldives, another stunning property within the Marriott Hotels Luxury Collection. I can assure you that your experience will be equally memorable and luxurious.
Please let me know if you would be open to this arrangement, and I will be happy to make all the necessary arrangements to ensure a smooth transfer.
Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Warm regards,
Chunky Mathew
W Maldives
看来重装申请要等**批复,批复时间大于他们的预期时长,所以导致重装需要推迟完成。所有东西你都可以谈,但酒店甩出这个理由的话确实就难搞了,因为不是他们的原因导致的
MK003  钻石会员  昨天 12:03  | 显示全部楼层
问问能不能换丽思卡尔顿
可以接受或者取消预定,没有补偿
那你就问问积分的差价怎么办,有没有其他的relocate选项,这么换过去有没有什么补偿balabala
探索未知地平线 发表于 2024-9-26 12:41
那你就问问积分的差价怎么办,有没有其他的relocate选项,这么换过去有没有什么补偿balabala
积分差价好办,重订
Dennis9822 发表于 2024-9-26 13:17
积分差价好办,重订
不知道有差多少,如果JW小于W还好
rarirata  黑钻会员  昨天 21:37  | 显示全部楼层
叫他们出一个方案